Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Walking into Wonderland

    Writing...I might not always be able to express my self verbally but writing sets me free. I can be anyone I've ever longed to be, be anywhere I've wanted to visit, the possibilities are endless. It is my way of getting away from the monotony of my life and standing up to the problems I've never had to face.
     While most writers make-up characters for the sake of the words on the page, all of  my characters are my friends. I love all of them the same as if they were real, well to me they are. My ideas come to me at the weirdest times, so random, that sometimes it's like they are placed there from somewhere else. I hope that one day my writing will take me places, that I will become published, and my dreams come true. Then I will have my happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment